The Twin Module Design.
Use it if you want to grab / fix a bar or rope, e.g. for training with the kayak or in the gym. Align the module orientation to your needs and decide when it should move flexibly.
The macu4™ Explorer System.
It is a passive functional forearm prosthesis created together for and with users. It is lightweight, modular, and affordable. With one single system exploring several activities.
macu4™ Explorer with Twin Module.
macu4™ Explorer without spacer
macu4™ Explorer with spacer
- Couple and un-couple the module to your socket as you wish.
- Choose the module in the size Standard or Large.
- Configure the module with required length difference.
- Choose the module with an M12 x 1.5 or a 1/2″-20 UNF thread.
- Design the module with the color combination that suits you best.
Create your Twin Module!
Contact your prosthetists or macu4 to get your new Explorer system. In case that you pay for the prosthetic system yourself, you can purchase it online or via E-mail. In the online shop you see all product prices.