The Ball Module Design.
Use it as an easy way to pick up and throw a ball for certain ball sports. The module works with everything from ping pong to tennis balls. Some also use it for badminton.
The macu4™ Explorer System.
It is a passive functional forearm prosthesis created together for and with users. It is lightweight, modular, and affordable. With one single system exploring several activities.
macu4™ Explorer with Ball Module.
macu4™ Explorer without Spacer
macu4™ Explorer with Spacer
- Couple and un-couple the module to your shaft as desired.
- Select the module in standard or small size.
- Configure the module with the required length difference.
- Choose the module with an M12 x 1.5 or a 1/2″-20 UNF thread.
- Design the module with the color combination that suits you best.
Create your Ball Module!
Contact your prosthetists or macu4 to get your new Explorer system. In case that you pay for the prosthetic system yourself, you can purchase it online or via E-mail. In the online shop you see all product prices.